Posted: 21st September 2018
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Brand & Social Media Executive to join our lifestyle brand client based in Poole. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who thrives in a busy and creative environment. You will work closely with the creative teams to create and promote new product launches, promotions as well as athlete marketing campaign content.
You will have experience in;
- Experience in creating and managing successful commercial marketing campaigns through paid ads and organic content across key platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Regular creation of relevant engaging content, across a multitude of platforms.
- Sound understanding of all digital marketing channels (organic, paid, referring, direct).
- Hands-on experience of managing blogger and influencer relationships.
- Experience in producing weekly / monthly KPI reports from social specific platforms and GA.
- Ability to analyse data and produce an optimised account strategy based on results.
- Experience in using CMS management platforms (Shopify).
- Experience in using social aggregator tools (Hootsuite).
- Attention to detail with reporting and metrics.
- Excellent organisational skills & able to meet tight deadlines.
- Work well under pressure / in a fast-paced environment
Great to have;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a brand / marketing role with social media bias.
- Experience in using brand listening tools (Mention).
- Experience in using email platforms (MailChimp / DotMailer).
- Experience in using Webmaster Tools platforms (Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools).
- Understanding of SEO and the PPC model.
- Enthusiast and real passion for bike / motorcycle.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch or send us your CV.
Based in Poole
Salary between 20K to 25K depending on experience, excellent product discounts and social events.