Posted: 2nd January 2018
Salary: + Benefits
Our Client is seeking an initiative-driven Brand Manager to plan, create and flawlessly execute high-impact content and manage brand building activations that engage, educate and inspire our B2B and B2C audience, You will work closely with the Channel Marketing Managers, Online Retail Content Managers and Social Media Exec to deliver brand-defining work.
Duties to include:
- Develop & manage the brand across all categories and how it is communicated through all consumer touch-points.
- Lead and attend relevant all-agency meetings (quarterly review and planning) in collaboration with Head of Marketing, regularly attend customer meetings to identify areas for joint working and to keep them informed of brand activity
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and help exceed on and offline sales, gross margin and market share targets.
- Lead and manage team and agencies to plan, deliver and monitor campaigns, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met. Where appropriate localise global campaigns for the UK & Ireland markets.
- You will bring creativity, commerciality and consumer focus to the content production process and be a key consultant for the retail channel marketing team as they deliver your ideas to our customers
- You will work on the roll out to market, campaign planning & execution, brand activations, brand asset development and support channel marketing.
- Proactively plan for and own marketing campaign strategies, taking the lead on B2C event management, content creation and budget control
- Manage the internal creative, content production and brand activation personnel to provide artwork direction and traffic management expertise for the team
- Act as a consultant in maintenance and development of social media content plan
- Work collaboratively with counterparts in Global and EMEA teams to champion the global brand. Repurpose for local market needs but identify areas of synergy and cost saving for the organisation.
- Work with Head of Marketing and relevant partners to maximise sponsorship and ambassador opportunities to help maintain and grow sales and credibility for the overall brand.
- Ensure a clear commercial rationale for all activity. Report monthly on the ROI for brand performance by segment.
- Manage the brand marketing budget for all categories on a day to day basis.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Excellent competency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic, Marketing and/or Communications or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker and goal driven.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible, hands-on approach to business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised company which offers progression and excellent benefits.
Salary on Application + benefits