Posted: 6th September 2019
Salary: Up to £8.50 per hour + bonus and many gym membership
Our client is growing and growing and are looking to further expand their caf team and are looking for an experienced Barista to join their front of house team, where your customers are also your colleagues. It is essential that you have previous experience and are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Provide customers with a friendly and personal service
- Process food and drink orders
- Assist with any customer queries
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product preparation
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Assist in the opening and closing of the Caf
- Ensure the highest standards are met
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, while under pressure
- Operate and use all equipment necessary for Caf operation
- Move or handle merchandise
- To maintain a positive morale and professional attitude
- To be able to work overtime, as needed
Key benefits include performance based bonus, healthcare, pension, gym membership, access to services provided by the Health and Wellbeing Team and a heavily subsidised deli style restaurant with a head chef and qualified baristas.
Permanent, full time role, contracted 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays.
8.50 per hour + Bonuses + Benefits Package