Posted: 7th September 2017
Salary: Salary on Application
Due to expansion, our global market leading client is now seeking an Aviation Product Support Manager to join their team in Southampton.
You will Lead a diverse, international team dedicated to world-class support of fielded avionics to ensure the highest levels of operational reliability and customer satisfaction for aircraft owners, pilots, OEMs, installers, and maintenance personnel in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region.
Duties to include:
- Provide end-user and distributor technical support and customer service related to avionics products
- Maintain key relationships with OEM partner organizations as required
- Maintain and distribute to management weekly team performance reports
- Work with Aviation Product Support Managers to improve product quality and reduce returns
- Develop and maintain key relationships with fleet operators of avionics to include MROs, corporate flight departments, charter, fractional, cargo, and airline carriers
- Ensure appropriate spares and field service resources are available to ensure that you meet contractual requirements for field reliability, operational and dispatch reliability of installed equipment
- Provide feedback to marketing/sales and Engineering on regional customer equipment desires and market trends
- Work with Aviation Training & Services Manager to develop additional value-add support programs
- Provide strategic guidance, vision and leadership of the EMEA support team
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer (OEM) information and business information is maintained in strict confidence consistent with the associate’s contractual confidentiality obligations as well as the Proprietary Information/Confidentiality provisions set forth in Associate Handbook
- Work within established company guidelines and policies to recruit, train, and retain world-class technical support talent to serve the EMEA aviation markets
Knowledge / Experience:
- Airframe & Powerplant license
- Private Pilot license
- Instrument rating
- Corporate aviation maintenance or operations experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, related field or relevant experience
- Must possess experience in support of aviation products
- Must have proven experience dealing with aviation distributors, OEM manufacturers, service centers and major fleet operators (charter/fractional/airline)
- Previous leadership and management role in the aviation industry
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be detail-oriented.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognized company which offers progression and excellent benefits, games rooms for breaks and subsidised canteen.
Salary on Application + benefits
To apply or for more information contact Ross on 01202 478278 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also check our mobile APP and website for more details