Posted: 10th September 2019
Mploy have an exciting opportunity with an exclusive private jet charter company based in Southampton. Priding themselves on providing a service beyond expectation, achieved through a desire to anticipate and fulfil the evolving needs of their clients.
They are currently rapidly growing, and this is an exciting time to join. With plans to expand their fleet. They are now seeking an Aviation Operations Controller to support their current fleet of Citation II, Citation Bravo, Falcon 900B and Hawker 800XP.
- Worldwide IFR flight planning for several types of aircraft with varied performance capabilities
- Co-ordination of airport slots and overflight/landing permissions
- Co-ordination of ground handling and ensuring all required services are in place
- Management and arrangement of customs and immigration services, such as GAR and eAPIS
- Understanding and disseminating NOTAMs, TAFs and METARs
- Worldwide flight-watch to include the re-planning of flights to minimise flight disruptions that caused by ATC regulations
- Awareness of geo-political and security issues
- Crew scheduling, including positioning and hotac
- Crew pre-flight briefings and assistance whilst downroute
- Dealing directly with clients, including providing quotations and looking after key accounts
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience in Aircraft Operations is essential
- Competent use of IT systems, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, CFMU, Operational and flight planning software.
- Excellent spoken/written English, and additional language would be an advantage.
- Willingness to work shifts and cover out-of-hours requirements from home, and have a flexible response to short notice changes.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong team player with good communication both internally and externally.
Based in Fareham salary on application + benefits.
Please call Ross @ Mploy Staffing Solutions for more information or apply now for immediate consideration.