Posted: 1st November 2018
Our client is seeking an automated tester to join their growing team. This role will encompass testing and QA activities across a range of software products.
- Use automated testing tools and techniques against web applications, including recorded UI and coded automated tests with a strong emphasis on ensuring end-to-end user processes function correctly.
- Work with software developers and product owners to create and maintain test plans, cases, scripts and data by analysing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and maintain bug reports within our tracking system.
- Work with the product owners on scheduling and progress of the testing of our products.
- Test both new features and bug fixes, performing relevant regression testing where appropriate.
An ISTQB Certification is an advantage. The majority of software development is on the Microsoft stack, and for QA and testing they use Visual Studio, TFS and associated Microsoft tools at present – however, if you’ve got experience in automated testing using tools such as Selenium or others then that’s fine; they are open to using any tool that gets the job done.
You will have:
- Use of automated test software, such as Microsoft Test Manager, Selenium or others
- Creation of manual and automated tests from user stories, functional and non-functional requirements
- Microsoft TFS or Visual Studio online for user story and bug tracking
- Experience working in agile and waterfall environments
- Any continuous integration or dev-ops experience is useful
- Experience with SAP Business One or other business applications is an advantage
- Microsoft SQL (basic queries) required
- Web technologies (REST/SOAP services, XML, JSON, etc)
Based in Poole with Salary on Application,
For more information please contact Ross at Mploy Digital & Marketing for more information