Posted: 6th April 2022
£21,000 per annum
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Remote working but attendance in the office will be required 2 days a week and when requested, so location needs to be within a one hour drive of Yeovil
- Generous colleague discounts
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary) from employment commencement
- Free onsite parking
- Company sick pay after 6 months
- Filming and Editing – Utilising our in-house studio equipment to produce ‘how to guides’, product promotions and social content for the marketing team that meet or exceed the brief
- Production Planning – Supports the planning of shoots and contributes creative ideas for content across all brands.
- Channel Content –Assists with the management and upkeep of all YouTube channels, including creating engaging thumbnails, responding to comments, and monitoring analytics and trends to help guide content creation.
- Studio Assistance – Collaborates with colleagues in the studio with photographic production, general asset management including the stock library and file management and ensuring the servers are maintained & footage backed up.
- Equipment Maintenance –Ensures the current equipment is taken care of and correctly maintained, using awareness of the latest technology to help improve production values.
- Relevant Degree or 1 year of professional experience
- Experience of DSLR Shooting
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Experience of working on more than one projects
- Willingness to travel as required
- Successful experience of working behind the camera as well as setting up a scene with both lighting and sound.
Key Personal Requirements:
- Creative outlook
- The ability to balance and manage workload, prioritising accordingly
- Positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Desire to develop and expand on existing skills
- Attention to detail