Posted: 7th August 2019
Salary: £8.21 - £8.50 per hour
Reference: Assembler XCH
We have a vacancy for Production and Assembly Operative, must be able to work from drawings, the type of work is varied and covers a wide range of components.
Must have experience within Manufacturing/production environment, good dexterity skills with small components.
Immediate start available 38 hours per week
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a team player able to fit in with an existing team.
- Soldering, ideally to IPC standards but not essential, and able to undertake mechanical assembly work.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and test specs.
- Must have good communication skills and a good reading and understanding of written English.
- Produce quality work with attention to detail even with tight delivery schedules.
Full training will be given
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 16.30pm and Friday 8.00am to 14.00pm.
Pay would be reviewed after 3 months