Posted: 3rd May 2019
My client is seeking a creative and driven Account Manager to join them, based in an idyllic rural location on the outskirts of Christchurch. They are an extremely busy full service Advertising and Marketing Communications agency with an enviable client base. The key purpose of your role is to be responsible for the day to day management of one of their biggest accounts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the Client’s business and the sector in which they operate
- To think proactively on behalf of the Client and RLA, considering new marketing opportunities
- To very closely monitor, manage and optimise budgets.
- Responsible for liaising with Printers and 3rd party suppliers and ensuring that accurate Production Estimates and Quotes are obtained and supplied on time to client
- To work with the creative team to deliver creative that always pushes the client brief ensuring proactivity is at the heart of everything we do and ensuring all work is to quality, time and cost.
- To work with the Digital Team and ensure that web site and data bases are accurate and up to date and to become familiar with WATSON the email tool that we use to help and support the AE
- To work closely with the AD and planning in terms of strategy development and implementation
- To deputise for the Account Director when necessary, both internally and with Clients
- A proven track record of running effective integrated projects.
- Strong digital skills/Automated Comms experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for integrated marketing and keeps abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
- Experienced on working on fast paced accounts and good at managing many different projects at the same time.
- Good Commercial understanding.
- A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account.
- Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
Based near Christchurch, salary on application.
Apply now or contact Ross @ Mploy for more information