Posted: 2nd February 2018
Salary: £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Are you looking for a varied role where you can use different skills?
Are you a hands-on worker who enjoys the outdoors?
Yes? Then we have the job for you! Our client, a family run manufacturing business is looking for Production/Forklift operatives to join their vibrant business on a temporary ongoing basis. As a market leader in their field, this business is looking for focused and committed individuals to make a real difference during their assignment.
Applicants with the traits below are invited to apply:
- Forklift licence (Ideally counterbalance)
- Production or warehousing experience
- Proactive, intuitive and positive
- Ability to work to targets
- Able to work shifts
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- FLT driving
- Packing, labelling and stacking of product
- Quality control
- Preparing products for despatch
Monday to Friday: 06.00 – 14.00 & 14.00 – 22.00
Workers will be required to work on rotating shifts!
To apply for this job or for further information, send your CV to Daniel at Mploy in Yeovil.
Applicants must apply by Friday the 9th of January! We look forward to speaking with you soon!