Posted: 24th January 2018
|Job title: Clinical Lead
Rate of pay: Circa £42,000 p/a, plus bonus
Contract type: 40 hours per week (including some weekends, evenings & ‘on call’ duties
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for one of their home in the beautiful surrounding of Sturminster Newton.
Our client provides excellent Nursing and Residential care for elderly residents with serious illness and Dementia. The care team endeavour to provide the highest of care to all residents 24/7.
We are looking for a dynamic, responsive Clinical Lead (RGN). Working alongside the current nursing team, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the care home to deliver an outstanding nursing service to the residents. As well as ‘hands on’ patient care, the role is diverse and includes liaison with families, outside agencies and professionals; keeping accurate records and care plan audits and providing guidance, training, appraisals and mentorship to the nursing and care teams.
Ideally, you’ll already be a Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager or a Senior Nurse (RGN) with acute clinical skills looking to take the next step into a higher level clinical leadership role. You’ll have plenty of experience in older people’s care either in the public or private sector.
You relate well to people at all levels, enjoying all aspects of nursing and managing teams.
More about the benefits
- competitive salary
- generous bonus scheme based on clinical KPI’s
- relocation assistance (conditions apply)
- annual pay review
- professional subscriptions reimbursed, including NMC registrations
- induction, training and ‘on the job’ support from day one
- fantastic homely environments
- friendly teams
- 24/7 network of internal senior clinical and facilities support
- real career progression opportunities
- staff recommendation scheme
- paid breaks
- hot meals on duty
- free uniforms
- contributory pension scheme
- all background checks paid for