Posted: 4th December 2017
We are looking on behalf of our client for Plant Operatives to start ASAP. This is permanent role. Reporting to the Site Manager, applicants must have experience in operating a Telehandler or 360 Excavator or Loading Shovel.
- operating plant,
- responsible for inspecting and maintaining
- Involved in the sorting, segregation and movement of waste and recovered materials
- Experience within a similar operational role
- Experience within the waste industry is an advantage
- Experience using plant equipment with the relevant licenses is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
The successful candidate must be flexible, hard working and reliable.
Working times Monday – Friday 7.30am -16.30pm
Please call Mploy Christchurch or email Beata@mploystaff.com